Lactose and Gluten Free
3 x tbsp oil
zest of 1 lime (Do yourself a favour if you're cooking often limes/lemons get a zester)
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons curry powder
1/2 cup coconut milk or coconut cream
Fresh limes, cut into wedges
Optional: pinch cayenne, paprika, chill powder and/or small hot chilli, minced.
- Starting on thick side of the breasts slice the chicken breasts almost in half, then open.
- Place each open breast inside a large, open, Ziploc bag. (Can use baking paper as well)
- Using a small heavy pan, rolling or meat mallet pound out each breast into even thickness.
- Mix all remaining ingredients except fresh limes.
- Add chicken and marinade (Add optional ingredients here too if you're using them) to a large bowl or ziploc bag and chill in the refrigerator for up to two hours, longer if you want it won't hurt.
- Remove chicken from marinade and cook in fry pan. This won't take long.
- Pour the marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil for 2 minutes. Keep stirring so it doesn't burn. Pour over the chicken.
- Serve with rice and steam veggies or salad.