Lactose and Gluten Free
- 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or 3 teaspoons store bought minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger or store bought minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 250 grams of beef strips cut for stir-fry
- About 2 carrots, cut into strips or sliced thin
- 1/2-1 red capsicum, diced
- 1-2 spring onions, sliced (white and light green parts only). Can use onions instead.
- Baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, garlic and ginger in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in fry pan over medium-high heat.
- Add beef to pan and cook for about 3 minutes or until browned and cooked through. (Don't over cook as meat can get tough)
- Remove beef from pan and set aside.
- Add vegetables (except baby spinach) and sauce to fry pan and cook over medium high heat for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add spring onions and cook for 1 minute more.
- Return beef to fry pan and stir to coat with sauce. Turn off heat.
- Add spinach leaves
- Top with sesame seeds.