Lactose and Gluten Free
- Olive oil to fry mince ( leave out if desired)
- 500g lean minced pork
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or use garlic powder or 1 teaspoon garlic mince
- 1 teaspoon of finely grated ginger or 1/2 teaspoon of ginger mince (More if like the taste like I do)
- 2 tablespoons gluten free oyster sauce (Ayam brand is gluten free)
- gluten free sweet chilli sauce, to taste
- 2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce (Ayam)
- 1/2 large capsicum, cut into small strips
- 1 teaspoon ground or dried coriander
- 8 large lettuce leaves, to serve.
- Heat oil in a saucepan or frypan over a medium heat. Cook the mince, onion, garlic and ginger gently for 5-8 minutes. Onion should be transparent. Add sauces and heat throughly.
- Add the capsicum and coriander and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon a portion onto each lettuce leaf. Roll up and eat. :)