Lactose Free and Gluten Free*
- Use my flat bread recipe or use 4 slices of pita bread.
- Spray with macadamia nut or olive oil spray.
- 1 x tablespoon of lemon pepper and/or garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius (external link to convert to Fahrenheit)
- Cut flat bread or pita bread into corn chip size pieces and spray with macadamia nut oil spray or olive oil.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper and/or garlic powder.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes until crispy.
Use with lactose and gluten free dips, as a quick bite to eat on their own. :)