Lactose and Gluten Free
- Onions, finely chopped
- Baby spinach
- Bacon, diced finely ( You can cheat by buying pre-bought gluten free diced bacon)
- Ham, sliced finely (Ditto with the pre-bought)
- Tomatoes, diced finely
- Carrot, diced finely
- Bok Choy, white section finely diced; leaves chopped
- Mushrooms, finely diced
- Celery, diced finely
- Red/green capsicum, diced finely
- Avocado, cubed finely
- Garlic powder or garlic minced
- Sesame oil
- Lactose Free Sour Cream
- Spring onions and/or chives to top
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Scrub potatoes. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Using a fork, pierce potatoes in about 6 places. Place directly on oven rack in the centre of oven. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender when a skewer is inserted into the centre.
- Heat olive oil in a fry pan and cook onions, carrot, bacon and ham for 2-5 minutes or to your liking.
- Add in carrots, bok choy minus leaves, mushrooms, red/green capsicum, celery and garlic powder for approximately 2 minutes. Turn off heat and add bok choy and baby spinach leaves. Drizzle with sesame oil.
- Cut a cross into the top of the potato and heap on your stir fry. Top with tomato, avocado, mint, lactose free cream and spring onions and/or chives.
- Dig in :) ~Kaz