Lactose and Gluten Free
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (Lea and Perrin's Brand is gluten Free)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4-8 pork chops
- Place honey, orange juice, vinegar, mirin, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, tarragon, and mustard in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Place chops in the plastic bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours-24 hours.
- BBQ, grill or pan fry (Discard marinade) for 6-8 minutes or to your particular degree of doneness.
- Serve with mash potato, steamed vegetables, stir fry or salad.