Gluten, Lactose Nut *and Egg Free
- 1 1/2 tablespoons gluten free salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five spice powder
- 1 x 500g beef rump steaks, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil * Use alternative oil for people with nut allergies.
- 1 carrot, julienned (cut into tiny strips)
- Mixed Salad leaves
- Purple cabbage, sliced and diced
- 1-2 x tomato, segmented
- Combine soy sauce and five spice in a shallow bowl. Add steak. Turn to coat. Heat half the oil in a frying pan over high heat. Cook steak for 2 to 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Arrange salad on plate.
- Cut up rump into pieces and arrange on top of the salad.