Vegetarian, Gluten, Dairy, Nut, Soy, Corn Free
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 50-100grams green beans, cut into 1-2cm pieces
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1.5 litres vegetable stock
- 1/2 kg chopped tomatoes (You can also substitute a can of chopped tomatoes)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 can cannellini beans, with liquid
- 1/4 cup gluten pasta (small like bow ties, elbow)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan, over medium heat. Add leek, carrots, zucchini, green beans and celery. Cover, and reduce heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally.
- Stir in the stock, tomatoes and thyme. Bring to a boil, then replace the lid, and reduce heat to low; simmer gently for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the cannellini beans with liquid and pasta. Simmer for an additional 10 minutes, or until pasta is al dente. Season with salt and pepper to taste before serving.
- Serve with fresh parsley.