Dairy, Gluten, Nut, Soy, Egg and Corn* Free
“Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’” – Robin Williams
- 340 grams (12 oz) gluten free spaghetti, macaroni.
- 1-2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled+ extra cut into cubes.
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil ( alternatively use your preferred oil)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup canned corn kernels, drained and rinsed* (Substitute celery, small pieces of cubed carrot or zucchini if corn intolerance)
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves (Optional)
- Salt (Can be omitted)
Like this? Why Not Share it. >>>>>>>
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta for 15 minutes (or as directed); drain well.
- Make sauce by blending the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil together in a food processor. Then add avocado, basil, mint and process until creamy. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine pasta, avocado sauce, cherry tomatoes and corn on large dish or in a bowl.