Lactose and Gluten Free
- 700 g gravy beef, cubed
- 2 brown onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 red capsicums, sliced
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 x gluten free beef stock cube
- 1 x tablespoon chives
- Olive oil
- Heat oil in a saucepan over high heat. Cook beef in batches for 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Add onion in saucepan over high heat, cook, stir for three minutes until soft. Add paprika and capsicum and stir for 30 seconds. Return beef and juices to pan. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, crumbled stock cube and 1 x cup water. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover. Simmer gently, stirring occasionally for 50 minutes, uncover. Simmer for 30 minutes or more until meat is tender. Stir in one tablespoon chives.
- Serve with mash potato or rice.