Gluten Friendly*, Lactose, Corn, Soy, Nut Free & Vegetarian.
*Your Inspirations at Home products have no added gluten. They aren't categorised as gluten free as they have not been certified yet. Each country our products are available in have different laws governing what can be called gluten free. They also contain no preservatives, MSG or GMO or nasties. If you have any questions please make a comment or email me at email@example.com and I'll get straight back to you.
- 3-4 potatoes
- 1-2 carrots
- 1-2 onions
- parsley (if you have it, coarsely chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 4-5 tablespoons of all purpose gluten free flour. (If you're not gluten intolerant just use plain flour)
- 1-2 teaspoons Your Inspirations at Home Beetroot Dip Mix . (Substitution ideas: Kale, dried dill, oregano or paprika or omit altogether)
- 1-2 teaspoons of Your Inspirations at Home Country Onion and Chives Dip Mix. (Substitution ideas: Onion powder, dried chives or omit altogether)
- Garlic powder or homemade minced garlic
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Possible additions: Lactose free cheese.
- Peel potatoes, carrots and take skin off the onions.
- Place the course shred disc (large grating disc piece) into your food processor. Half onions, potatoes and carrots. Grate in food processor.
- Remove to large bowl.
- Add 1-2 teaspooons of Beetroot Dip Mix and Country Onion and Chives Dip Mix or substitutions, pepper, parsley and garlic powder. Add more if you want more taste.
- Add eggs to mix and 4-5 tablespoons flour. Mix well. If your mix is a bit sloppy add more flour.
- Drizzle a small amount of Olive oil into a pan. Heat oil.
- Drop a tablespoon sized amounts of the mix into non stick frying pan. Flatten slightly.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown. Serve. *Note: I sometimes put the oven on low and place the pancakes in to keep warm so that I can cook other things in the fry pan.)