Lactose and Gluten Free
500 grams (1 oz) mince
1/4 cup button mushrooms, finely chopped
1/4 red capsicum, finely chopped
1/2 -1 0nion, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, minced/ 1 teaspoon store bought minced garlic or homemade.
2 tablespoon gluten free flour or gluten free corn flour
Freshly ground pepper to individual taste
Medium heat Mexican chilli powder (optional)
Sesame seeds and spring onions (green section) to garnish (optional)
6 tablespoon pineapple juice
5 tablespoon gluten free soy sauce
1 garlic clove, minced/1 teaspoon store bought minced garlic or homemade.
1/4 teaspoon ginger, pureed or 1/4 teaspoon of store bought minced ginger
3 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
2 teaspoon corn flour
1 tablespoon rice wine
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C (375ºF).
- For the meatballs, combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and combined together with a folk. Roll into the desired size of meatballs.
- Bake the meatballs in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until done. Turn the meatballs to the other side during the half way of cooking.
- For the glaze, place ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir very well to dissolve the sugar.
- Heat a fry pan over med-high heat, add the glaze mixture and boil until it becomes a thick glaze, stirring constantly.
- Add the meatballs and coat with the glaze.
- Serve over hot steamed rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds and spring onion.