- 1 kg lamb mince
- 2 garlic Cloves, crushed, 2 teaspoons minced garlic or 2 teaspoon ground garlic.
- 1 red or white Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped (Can used dried parsley)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 egg, whisked
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- In a large bowl combine mince, garlic, onion, parsley, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, ginger and egg. Season with pepper. *Add egg a little at a time. You want them to stick together but not get sloppy.
- Divide mixtures into 20 portions and roll into balls.
- Spray a non stick fry pan with olive oil to lightly grease. Heat over medium heat and cook meatballs until brown.
- Serve with a glorious salad or steamed veg. Can use with my homemade spaghetti sauce for a non traditional taste.
Check out our Products page.