Lactose, Gluten, Soy and Nut Free
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed or 3 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons dried mixed herbs. Usually I use Tuscan seasoning.
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 8 chicken drumsticks (Serves 4)
- Olive oil
- Combine the garlic, herbs, salt, cracked black pepper, lemon rind, juice , a little olive oil in a large ceramic/glass bowl.
- Add chicken to garlic mixture and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Can be left overnight.
- Cook for 45 minutes-1 hour at 200 degrees Celsius until cooked through or alternatively, drain the chicken from the liquid and barbecue on high for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with salad or yummy steamed vegetables.