Lactose and Gluten Free
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 teaspoon green chilli, chopped or can use minced chilli.
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon gluten free soy sauce
- Combine all baste ingredients in a bowl or ziploc bag and mix well.
- Place lamb chops inside bowl or bag and cover well with ingredients and marinate in fridge for 2-24 hours or if cooking on the BBQ simply baste with a pastry brush.
- Cook in fry pan or on BBQ until well browned.
- Serve with steamed veg or salad.