Lactose and Gluten Free
- 1 whole garlic (Now if you use a lot like I do, just double or triple the recipe.)
- Olive Oil
- Break garlic into individual cloves
- Drop cloves into boiling water for 30 seconds. (This helps remove the skin)
- Remove with slotted spoon and de-skin garlic
- Mix one tablespoon and a dash of salt (I don't use much) into a small container
- Using garlic press and push garlic into the container with olive oil until all cloves are done.
- Add more oil if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.