Lactose and Gluten Free
- 1/4 cup gluten free plain flour
- 2 lemons, 1 zested and juiced.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup gluten free chicken stock
- 1/2 cup white wine (*I've cooked this without and it's still fine)
- Salt and pepper
- Place flour in a shallow dish and stir in 1 teaspoon lemon zest. Season pork with salt and pepper, coat with flour
- In a large fry pan, heat oil medium-high. Cook pork until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil.
- Reduce heat to medium, add garlic, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken stock and wine and cook, stirring, until reduced by half. Return pork to pan along with any juices, cook until sauce has thickened slightly. Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice, season with pepper.
- Serve with side dish of your choice.