Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Corn and Rice Free
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 1/2-3/4 cup water, as needed
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt/salt, to taste
Like the Look of This? Why not Share it? >>>
- Put cashews in a bowl and cover with water. Allow them to soak overnight. If you don't have the time leave for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Drain. Rinse cashews and place into a blender.
- Add water, lemon, vinegar, and salt. Blend on high until smooth. You may need to add a little more water.
- It's done once it's smooth. Transfer into a small container.