Lactose and Gluten Free
Chilli powder (I use Mexican chilli)
Chinese five spice
Sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat oven to 200 degrees Celcius
- In a ziploc bag generously add all dry ingredients and a dash or two of sesame oil (You might want to not be so generous on the Chinese five spice as it's quite strong)
- Add chicken, shake to coat.
- Place chicken on a tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top.
- Cooking time depends on the whether the chicken is whole or cut. Cook until crispy and chicken is no longer pink.