Lactose, Gluten, Nut & Soy Free
― Desmond Tutu
- 6 rashers gluten free bacon, diced
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 onion or 1 leek, chopped
- 1 litre gluten free chicken stock
- 3 large potatoes, diced
- 1 can sweetcorn
- 4 skinless, chicken breast fillets, cut into cubes
- Lactose free cream (I use Liddells)
- Fresh or dried parsley ( I like parsley so I tend to over add)
- Garlic, 1 clove or 1 -2 teaspoons of store bought garlic
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large pot, saute bacon, onion, spring onion and garlic for 5-7 minutes. Add stock and the potatoes to the pot. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add sweetcorn, chicken and parsley. Cover. Simmer until the chicken is cooked and the vegetables are tender, about 15-20 minutes.
Salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend in batches. Transfer to individual bowls. Pour some cream into each bowl. Sprinkle with parsley.