Lactose and Gluten Free
- 1 x family can tuna in spring water
- 300g pumpkin, peeled and cubed into bite sized pieces
- 2 potatoes, washed and cubed into bite sized pieces
- 2 carrots, cubed into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup walnuts ,cashews or pine nuts oven toasted
- 2 cups baby spinach, rocket or salad leaves
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Paprika powder
- Ginger powder
- Dried Chives
- Medium heat Mexican chilli powder
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- Gluten free balsamic vinegar/other salad dressing or lime juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon sesame oil
- Optional: Avocado cubed, sesame seeds to top.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place olive oil and sesame oil in a bowl, place a happy sprinkle of garlic, onion, paprika, ginger, chilli powder, chives, pepper into oil. Toss potato, carrot and pumpkin into the mixture until coated. (If you want it to cook quicker , cut the pieces smaller)
- Place the potato, carrot and pumpkin on a baking tray. Cook until tender (about 30-40 minutes).
- Cool slightly and mix with tuna, baby spinach/rocket/salad leaves, red onion and nuts of your choice.
- Drizzle with salad dressing or fresh lime juice.