Lactose and Gluten Free*
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: Approximately 15 minutes. (With store bought flat bread)
- 1 x tablespoon of mild chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 cup of water.
- 250g mince meat
- 1 x tomato, cut into small cubes
- 1 x small purple onion, slice
- Optional: Diced avocado, finely cubed cucumber, finely sliced green and red capsicum.
- See my recipe here.
- *If you're gluten intolerant. Cut the stem off an iceberg lettuce and peel off to make cups. Chill lettuce in water for approx. 10 minutes to crisp. Serve this instead of bread.
- Combine all seasoning ingredients in a bowl stirring well to mix
- Brown meat in a fry pan, drain off excess fat.
- Sprinkle with mild taco seasoning and stir well.
- Add 3/4 cup water and stir. Cook over medium heat until the water is fully absorbed. You may need less than this so add a bit at a time.
- Enjoy tacos with your favourite salad, drizzle with lime juice.