Lactose and Gluten Free
- 1 x 225g can Australian pineapple pieces in juice, drained, reserve juice
- 1 /4 green capsicum, diced
- 1/4 red capsicum, diced
- 1 x carrot, sliced and par boiled
- 1 x med. onion, sliced
- 1 x bok choy, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of gluten free soy sauce or Tamari
- 2 x cups of cooked chicken or 2 x chicken breast fillet, cubed. Pan fry until golden. Set aside.
- 1 x tablespoons of sugar or sugar alternative
- 3 x tablespoons white vinegar or apple cider vinegar* (White vinegar can be controversial to some gluten intolerant people)
- 1/2 cup of pineapple juice (juice left from the can of pineapple pieces)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 x tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 x teaspoons cornflour dissolved in water
- If using chicken fillet, pre-cook until golden, set aside.
- Fry vegetables for 3 minutes
- Combined remaining ingredients except corn flour and chicken, add to vegetables with pineapple.
- Thicken with cornflour, add this little bit at a time, add chicken, and simmer for a few minutes
- Serve with rice.