Gluten Friendly*, Dairy, Soy, Corn, Nut Free
- 4 x pieces of Tasmanian salmon (Any quality salmon will do)
- Sesame oil (Sesame oil is lactose and gluten free)
- Lemon or lemon/pepper seasoning or desired amount of Your Inspiration at Home Dill and Onion Dip Mixes, Your Inspiration at Home Tuscan Style Capsicum Pesto and Your Inspiration at Home Beetroot Dip Mix.
- Garlic powder or garlic mince
- Onion powder
- Optional: Ginger powder/ Minced ginger/grated ginger, paprika, dill (These aren't required if using Your Inspiration at Home products)
- Sesame seeds to top
- Quality baking paper.
- Heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Wash fillets (Lesson learned from cooking with Barramundi for the first time)
- Place fillet pieces skin side up onto individual rectangles of baking paper (2 x larger than fillet)
- Sprinkle fish with with garlic/onion powder or smear garlic mince onto fish surface. If using ginger, paprika and dill, lemon/pepper seasoning add at the same time or add Your Inspiration at Home products. (To individual taste)
- Drizzle with sesame oil and a little lemon juice (Can add more later. Lime would work too)
- Top with sesame seeds
- Fold paper from the bottom of the sheet first, then length wise over fish.
- Place salmon on extra baking paper onto a tray or spray with olive oil.
- Turn the folded parcel face down onto the tray
- Cook for 15-20 minutes
- Open the parcel exposing the skin. Cook for a further 5 minutes. Skin should be crispy once cooked :)
- Serve with a yummy salad of your creation.