Lactose and Gluten Free
- 4 trout fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup gluten free cornflakes, crumbed
- Olive oil
- Salt (This can be omitted)
- Preheat oven to 250ºC (500 ºF). Rinse trout with cold water and pat dry
- Brush fillets with oil. Sprinkle with salt, garlic and pepper. Dip trout through cornflake crumbs.
- Coat a tray with cooking spray and arrange fillets in a single layer.
- Bake uncovered for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with a delicious salad/stir fry or steamed vegetables
- Garnish trout with lemon slices and parsley.
Please peruse our Products page.