- 1 fillet 454 g Tasmanian salmon (Depending on the how many are dining, 1 fillet each)
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) maple syrup
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) water
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) fresh ginger, grated or minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped or 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 ml (1/4 teaspoon) pepper
- In saucepan, heat all ingredients to a boil except salmon, reduce by a half, set aside
- Place salmon on a baking sheet. Brush the fish with the maple mixture. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, depending on thickness of salmon. Brush lightly with the maple mixture a few times during cooking.
- When completed, brush with maple mixture.
- Serve with lemon wedges, steamed vegetables, stir fry, rice and/or salad.