Lactose and Gluten Free
- 2 (about 200g each) chicken breast fillets, cut into two or three rough pieces
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind. (Not my favourite bit.)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (Asam brand is gluten free)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Olive oil spray
- Place chicken in a glass or ceramic dish. Combine lime juice and rind, fish sauce, pepper and sugar in a bowl. Add half the mixture to chicken.* Turn to coat. Marinate for 10 minutes. If adding chilli add at this step. * See step 3. If you don't want dressing, add all at step 2. :)
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on high. Spray with oil. Cook chicken for in marinade until it reduces and chicken cooked through.
- Serve with salad. Drizzle remaining lime juice mixture over salad and toss to combine. I usually throw it all in the fry pan. Salad has enough texture and taste for my liking.