Gluten Friendly* Lactose, Corn, Nut, Soy Free
Or amply smother chicken both front and back in all or a selection of these Your Inspiration at Home products. Omit other products except pepper.
- Tuscan style Pesto Dip Mix
- Beetroot Herb and Garlic
- Herb and Garlic Dip Mix
- Aussie Roast Spice Blends
- La Parisienne Dijon & Tarragon Spice Blends
- Heat oven to 180 -200C (356-392F)
- Place chicken on baking paper (preferably on a wire rack) in a roasting pan
- Sprinkle liberally with garlic, onion, paprika powder and pepper or Your Inspiration at Home Products.
- Cook according to the directions on the pack as it depends on the size of the chicken to how long it needs to cook for.
- To test if the chicken is ready, insert a skewer into the thickest part of the thigh. If the juices run clear with no sign of pink, this indicates that the chicken is cooked. Cover the chicken loosely with foil and set aside for five to ten minutes to rest before carving or cutting into pieces to serve.