Lactose and Gluten Free
1/2 cup honey ( Add more if desired)
1/2 cup Gluten free soy sauce, kecap manis or mirin ( Sometimes I add all three)
1/4 cup Lime juice
1/4 cup Gluten free dijon or wholegrain mustard.
2 tablespoons mango or fruit chutney. (Check label for allergens or make your own. Mango Chutney recipe coming soon)
1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
1 clove garlic, crushed or 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Optional: 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder/paprika powder
*This recipe makes a lot of marinade.
- Heat oven to 200ºC ( 392ºF). Line a tray with quality baking.
- Combine all ingredients, in a small bowl or ziploc bag, add chicken. Coat.
- * You can leave this in the fridge for 2-24 hours or cook straight away. (I'm a fan of the lazy marinade)
- Place chicken on the tray, and pour the remainder of the mixture over the top.
- Cook for 1 hour. Depending on the amount of chicken you're cooking may take more or less time. Turn two or three times during the cooking process and coat with mixture to get an even brown appearance.
- Serve with steamed vegetables or scrumptious salad.