Lactose and Gluten Free
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 4 x large chicken drumstick
- 1 x tablespoon Tuscan seasoning* see note below ( I bought mine in a tub)
- 1 x tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 x tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Cracked Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mild paprika powder
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Optional: Lactose free Greek yoghurt for dressing.
- Heat oven to 200 degrees Celcius (Click here for an external link to convert to Farenheit)
- Place dry ingredients in a ziplock bag, add chicken one piece at a time and coat
- Place on a wire rack in a tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook for 45 minutes, turning half way through.
- Serve with fresh garden salad.
- You may need more dry ingredients to coat the chicken.
- If you don't have a wire rack just cook on a tray.