Lactose and Gluten Free
"The most indispensable ingredient of all good home cooking; love for those you are cooking for."
- 4 chicken breast fillets. (Whole or cubed)
- 1/2 cup of mango chutney.
- 1 cup lactose free yoghurt.* (Omit this if you're going to marinade)
- 1/3 cup coriander.
- 1 clove garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder/homemade minced garlic.
- Juice of 1 lemon.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan, add chicken and brown
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on medium high heat for 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Serve with rice, stir fry /steamed vegetables or salad.
- a. Butterfly chicken by cutting through the middle and flattening with a meat cleaver, heavy pan between two sheets of baking paper or b. Thread cubed chicken onto pre-soaked skewers.
- a. Place butterflied chicken into a ziploc bag with all ingredients (omit yoghurt) and marinade for 2-24 hours or b. Place skewers into a tray and pour marinade over the top, cover and marinade for 2-24 hours.
- BBQ chicken and baste with residual marinade until cooked.