Lactose, Gluten and Low Fodmaps
- 2 eggs yolks
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Cracked pepper
- In a blender or food processor, combine the yolks, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper until smooth.
- If you don't have a blender or food processor, process with an electric mixer on a medium constant speed. Set aside.
- Keep blender, food processor, mixer on a constant speed and ULTRA SLOWLY pour in melted coconut oil, it might take you 5 minutes before the coconut oil blends with the other ingredients. Once, this is done, do the same with the olive oil. DO NOT GO TO FAST!!!
- Once all has combined with the other ingredients, pour in a jar or dish and store in the refrigerator.