Lactose and Gluten Free
- Chicken thighs or drumstick- 1 package
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Rice wine vinegar
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed or 1-2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Salt and pepper
- Place chicken thighs/drumsticks into an oven-proof baking dish. Salt and pepper meat.
- Combine all ingredients. Pour mixture over. Turn meat to ensure it's evenly coated in mixture.
- Oven method: Put the chicken thighs/drumsticks into the oven at 200 degrees Celsius, and bake for 40 minutes. Baste the tops of the chicken with more sauce half way through.Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- BBQ method: BBQ chicken until thoroughly cooked. Heat residual sauce in a microwave or on low in a pot on BBQ burner or stove top and serve as a gravy. Can drizzle over whilst the chicken is cooking too.
- Serve with rice/mash and/or salad or steamed veg.