Lactose,Gluten, Soy and Corn Free
- 400 grams Besan flour (Also known as chickpea, gram, channa or dhal flour)
- 400 grams Potato Flour ( Also know as potato starch)
- 200 grams Fine Rice Flour (Use the finest you can find or grind in a mortar and pestle)
- 300 grams Arrow Root Flour
- Weigh the ingredients and toss them in a plastic or ziploc bag, shake well (You can do this in a bowl too, but there's less mess with the plastic bags)
- Place a strainer in another bag.
- Tip the first bag into the strainer and sift.
- Store in a paper, calico bag or loose lidded container. Don't make airtight otherwise flour won't keep.
Check out my other recipes while you're visiting. For more lactose and gluten free recipes click here. There's also a handy weekly meal planner including a shopping list. Easy. Click here.