Gluten Friendly*, Dairy, Soy, Nut, Corn Free
- 500 grams chicken mince. (You can process chunks of chicken in a food processor and get the same)
- 1 tablespoon of Your Inspiration at Home Tzatziki Dip Mix, 1 Tablespoon of Your Inspiration at Home Tuscan Style Capsicum Pesto, 1/2 Tablespoon Your Inspiration at Home Beetroot Dip Mix and a generous splash of Your Inspiration at Home Carmelised Balsamic Vinegar.
- 1/4-1/2 cup GF bread crumbs ( You may need more depending on the chicken)
- Onion, diced finely. My new paring knife does wonderful work with cutting onion up finely.
- Dried garlic granules. (Use as little or as much as you want)
- 1/4-1/3 red and green capsicum, died up finely. (Omit if you desire)
- Throw all the ingredients in a bowl and stir together. Add a splash more balsamic vinegar if desired. Pepper and salt if also desire. I always add more pepper.
- Heat a little oil in the pan I'm not a big oil fan so I only tend to use maybe tablespoon or less and add more if needed.
- Make patties out of chicken mix, the size you like. I recommend small, flatter patties to enable to cook throughly and more quickly. If using caramelised balsamic they will look burned, but that burn look is sweet and yummy :)
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until meat is no longer pink, turning occasionally. May need longer than this time depending on thickness. Test one go on.
- Serve with side of your choice. I cooked with Brown Rice, Almonds and Green Beans.