GlutenFriendly*, Lactose, Soy, Corn, Egg Free
- 2 large sweet potatoes, sliced into even-sized fry-shaped pieces
- 2 teaspoons canola oil or YIAH Intense Garlic Olive Oil.
- 2 teaspoons curry powder or 2 teaspoons of YIAH Sri Lankan Coconut Spice Blend or YIAH Madras Curry Spice Blend
- ½ teaspoon turmeric (If you add any of the YIAH spice blends you may omit this step as both of them have turmeric)
- 1 teaspoon of YIAH Beetroot Dip Mix
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
*A note about YIAH products:*Your Inspirations at Home products have no added gluten. They aren't categorised as gluten free as they have not been certified yet. Each country our products are available in have different laws governing what can be called gluten free. They also contain no preservatives, MSG or GMO or nasties. Some may contain traces of nuts but I will advise in recipe if product may contain these. If you have any questions please make a comment or email me at email@example.com and I'll get straight back to you.
*Links in the recipe are to the Australian YIAH catalogue.
Dry sweet potatoes by patting them down with paper towels several times. This will give the fries crisp.
Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Toss sweet potatoes in oil, curry powder or YIAH Spice blends and dip mix, turmeric (if adding), garlic powder, and salt and pepper, to taste.
Place fries in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-35 minutes until crisp and browned.
Use search bar in catalogue to locate products.