Lactose and Gluten Free
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Italian red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or 2 teaspoons store bought minced garlic
- 2 tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 lamb loin chops
- Preheat barbecue grill or add some olive oil to a fry pan. Combine the orange juice, vinegar, garlic, rosemary and half of the oil in a shallow dish. Add the chops and turn to coat. Marinade for 10 minutes.
- Cook lamb chops on bbq for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Pan fry for 5 minutes each side for medium or cooked to your liking.
- Serve with a my Aussie Coleslaw with Coconut Oil Mayonnaise and/or scrumptious salad.