Gluten, Lactose, Nut, Soy and Egg Free
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushedor 2 teaspoons of homemade or store bought minced garlic
- 600g beef mince
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 cup gluten free beef stock
- 1 tablespoon gluten free worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen vegetable, thawed
- 2-3 button mushrooms diced
- 1-2 potatoes, cut into small cubes, cooked until just tender (Optional)
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion has softened.
- Boil potatoes in water until just tender. You want them cooked but not overly soft.
- Add mince and mushroom. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Add cornflour, cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in stock. Season with pepper, garlic/onion powder and oregano to taste. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Stir in worcestershire sauce and frozen vegetables. Cook for 3 minutes or until peas are tender.