- Gluten Free pasta of your choice
- 50-100 grams gluten free bacon
- 20-50g button mushrooms
- Handful baby spinach
- Fresh parsley
- Olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped.
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil or peanut oil
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Salt and pepper-to taste
- Combine the walnuts and garlic in a food processor and purée until smooth. Add the lemon juice, stock and olive oil and pulse to combine. Season with a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Meanwhile, fry bacon and mushrooms over medium heat until cooked to your liking.
- Drain the pasta. In a large bowl, add bacon, mushrooms, baby spinach, parsley and toss with sauce.