Gluten, Lactose, Nut, Soy and Egg Free
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade (Recipe coming soon)
- 1/4 cup of orange juice (Squeeze your own if you have the oranges and the time.
1 tablespoon dijon mustard or honey mustard. (Try my homemade honey mustard recipe.)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed or 2 teaspoons of homemade or store bought minced garlic
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Arrange drumsticks in a single layer.
- Combine marmalade, juice, mustard, garlic, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon of maple syrup and cracked pepper. Brush liberally over chicken with a pastry brush or unceremoniously coat all the drumsticks in the marmalade mixture. You can also add all ingredients to a ziploc bag and coat the chicken that way. If can also be left overnight to marinade.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
- Serve with steamed vegetables, side salad and/or my easy on the side potatoes.