- 4 Tasmanian salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1 teaspoon of store bought or homemade minced garlic
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius (400 degrees F). Place salmon pieces on a tray with baking paper. Season with salt and pepper; roast for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, maple syrup, garlic and lemon juice. After the 10 minutes of cooking, brush salmon with mixture and return to the oven for 5 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through.
- Serve with rice/stir fry or a scrumptious salad.