Lactose and Gluten Free
- 675 g lamb mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed or 2 teaspoons of store bought minced garlic
- 1 small piece ginger, peeled and grated or 1-2 teaspoons of store bought minced ginger
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon gluten free cornflour
- Pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped (one handful of leaves)
- Olive oil (for frying)
- Add the mince, garlic, ginger, pepper, onion, mint, egg and cornflour to a bowl, mix thoroughly until combined
- Roll large balls of the mixture and flatten to make burger/patties.
- Sit the patties on a plate and chill in the fridge until firm. (If you don't have time just cook as is)
- Shallow fry the patties in a little olive oil. Fry 6-7 minutes each side, or until cooked through. You can also cook on a BBQ.
- Serve hot on a gluten free roll or with vegetables or scrumptious salad.