Yes, I'm in love with Your Inspiration at Home products. They're amazing. I know many of you won't have these products but if you're in the USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand you can get some from me or use the substitutions in the recipe. If you're in these countries you can join my team and save 25% off the retail price and make some extra pocket money too. Ask me how. The great news is YIAH products are organically sourced globally, handcrafted, contain no additives, No MSG, No fillers, no added gluten, low-zero sodium and they're award winning. Catalogue links at the bottom, delivered direct to your door. Want to get involved email me: firstname.lastname@example.org~ Eat Simply Now.
Gluten Friendly*, Lactose, Egg, Soy, Nut Free
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 250ml Liddell's Lite Lactose Free Cream or 250ml cream
- 1/4-1/2 Avocado
- Carrot strips from one medium carrot. (Use potato peeler to cut strips of carrot)
- 1 onion
- 2-3 large mushrooms
- Fresh parsley
- 2-3 rashers of gluten free bacon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Your Inspiration at Home La Parisienne Tarragon and Dijon Spice Blends or 1-2 teaspoons of tarragon and 1-2 teaspoons of dijon mustard.
- 1/2 tablespoon Your Inspiration at Home Tuscan Style Pesto Dip Mix (Omit if desired)
- 1/2 tablespoon of Your Inspiration Country Onion and Chives Dip Mix. Omit if desired or add 1-tablespoon of fresh chives. Dried chives will also suffice.
- Pepper to taste.
- Rice/ gluten free pasta
- Boil water in a saucepan for the rice and simmer desired amount of rice until the main is cooked.
- Chop chicken and bacon into cubed pieces
- Dice onions
- Slice mushrooms to desire thickness
- Add small amount of extra virgin olive oil to fry pan.
- Add onions and bacon pieces to pan. Fry until onion becomes transparent. Add chicken. Cook until no longer pink.
- Add 1/2 carton of lactose free cream.
- Add Your Inspiration at Home spices. Add a bit at a time so you can gauge taste as they are quite concentrated. Add more or less depending on how strong you want it.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes on low. Liquid may evaporate slightly so add more cream if necessary. I ended up using the whole carton.
- Once ready throw some avocado and fresh parsley in and stir.
- Generously grind some cracked pepper into meal, stir. -I love pepper.
- Serve over rice or pasta.