Lactose, Gluten, Nut, Soy, Egg Free
- In season Oranges, washed but unpeeled
- Cut oranges into quarters, removing any seeds or white pithy centers.
- Place quarters in food processor and pulse until peel reaches desired size (1/4-1/2 cm bits are best.)
- Place oranges in large measuring cup to see how much there is. Add the same amount of sugar. Stir well to blend.
- Microwave orange-sugar mixture on high, covered with a sheet of waxed/baking paper or cling film for one minute. Stir, then heat again for 30 seconds. Repeat in 30 second intervals until marmalade thickens slightly. Store, tightly in fridge in a lidded glass jar.