Gluten, Dairy, Wheat, Nut and Soy Free.
Like this? Why Not Share it. >>>>>>
- 1 1/2 ripe Bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon gluten free baking powder (In Australia Ward's Baking Powder is gluten free)
- 2 pinches of salt
- Whisk eggs and a pinch of salt in small bowl.
- Add banana to another larger bowl and lightly mash with fork or potato masher. Don't over-mash. You want to see chunks of banana
- Add egg mixture and 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda to the bananas.
- Turn stove on medium-low heat, lightly coat fry pan in olive oil or dairy free spread. Place 2-3 tablespoon of mixture/pancake into frypan. Cook for about a minute on each side to allow for the baking soda to activate. Pancakes should be a dark golden-brown color. They should also appear fluffy.
- This will yield about 6-8 mini pancakes or 2-3 larger ones. Serve with maple syrup, fruit or your favourite topping.