Lactose and Gluten Free
- 1/2 purple cabbage, shredded finely ( Either white or purple cabbage can be omitted if you desire)
- 1/2 white cabbage, shredded finely
- 2 x spring onions, sliced finely
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced or diced
- 1/2 green capsicum, sliced or diced
- 2-3 large carrots, julienne (match stick style) or grated
- 1/2-3/4 cup of gluten free pasta
- Gluten free/Coconut oil mayonnaise or for people who are aren't intolerant to lactose, Praise Traditional Mayonnaise.
- If using my coconut oil mayonnaise. Complete this step first or even make it the day before, and then place in fridge.
- Finely shred cabbage in a food processor or with a sharp knife. It's better for the cabbage to be thin, but hey it doesn't have to be perfect.
- Cook gluten free pasta, until it's done, firm but not soggy. Cool.
- Prepare other ingredients as directed in ingredients list and mix well in a bowl so they combine and the different colors in the coleslaw shine.
- Add pasta and mayonnaise to vegetables. Place in fridge until required.