Gluten, Lactose and Nut Free
- 1 Tasmanian salmon fillet with skin/person, with skin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or two teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Preheat the oven 175 degrees Celsius.
- Place fillets skin-side down in a baking dish. In a bowl, combine the olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, pepper, onion and sesame oil. Pour the liquid over the salmon, cover, and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours. Can marinate overnight.
- Remove cover from salmon, and bake the fish and the marinade for about 30 minutes until cooked. Alternatively wrap in some baking paper with a little marinade and cook for the same amount of time.
- Serve with salad, steamed vegetables or stir fry.