Lactose and Gluten Free
- 425 grams tinned tuna. (I use the tuna in springwater)
- 5 medium potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, finely chopped (if you don't have fresh use dried, same for parsley)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup of spring onions (white and green sections) or 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard (This can be omitted)
- Gluten free bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Boil unpeeled potatoes until they are cooked, but not mushy. Cool.
- Mash roughly, not smooth and creamy. (You want chunky bits in the patty)
- Add all the ingredients to the potatoes and mix until combined
- Using a half cup measure, fill it. Turn out the mixture, roll in hand until forms a patty.
- Roll in breadcrumbs
- Fry patties in olive oil until golden brown.
Check out my other recipes while you're visiting. For more lactose and gluten free recipes click here. There's also a handy weekly meal planner including a shopping list. Easy. Click here.