Chris's Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies. Thanks Chris from Mount Gambier, South Australia for sending in this recipe. Wow, the basic recipe only has two ingredients. Chris says, he sometimes adds in some sultanas or dried fruit. I'll have to try this one. Let me know if you do? Please get in touch if you'd like your recipe published~Kaz
Gluten, Lactose, Soy and Nut Free
Temperature Conversion Table:
- 1 cup peanut butt
- 1 egg Optional
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, sultanas or other dried fruit.
- Heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease or line a baking tray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until smooth. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Scoop 1-2 tablespoons of the dough at a time and roll into balls. Place the balls evenly spaced on the baking tray and flatten the tops with a fork.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until set and slightly golden brown. Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Other Reader Recipes You Might Enjoy: