Gluten, Lactose, Soy and Nut Free
- 1 cup peanut butt
- 1 egg Optional
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, sultanas or other dried fruit.
- Heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease or line a baking tray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until smooth. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Scoop 1-2 tablespoons of the dough at a time and roll into balls. Place the balls evenly spaced on the baking tray and flatten the tops with a fork.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until set and slightly golden brown. Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing to a wire rack.